Monday, June 14, 2010

... the darnedest things...

Simon says the darnedest things sometimes! He's in that phase where you can tell him to say things to someone too... So Andrew & I use him to talk to each other sometimes! ;-) Here's a cute Simon story...

He was at my mom's house walking through the garden with her. He kept pointing to the flowers & asking what colors they were. He came to one daylily that is a sort of bronzy/copper color & asked what color it was. My mom said, "Its copper." Simon replied w/ that tilt to his head, "Nana, Copper's a DOG! That's not Copper." Mom said she almost fell down laughing so hard! Our Beagle's name is Copper.

Yesterday while we were getting ready for church Simon walked up to me as I was dressing Rachel & said, "That's Rachel. Rachel is awesome." I have no idea where he got the word awesome, but that's what he said. He's just a mess! He absolutely loves her to pieces too!


Its never dull in our house!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Smiling already at 2 weeks

Smiling already at 2 weeks
Rachel has been smiling as a response to other people since day one.

And two shall become one...

And two shall become one...
In 2006, Andrew & I became one before God and family! Shortly thereafter we became 3 with the birth of Simon in 2008... Then 4 with the addition of Rachel in 2009!

Erika's Miracle Journey Continues's Fan Box