Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Last day of freedom...

Well, tomorrow I start work. My very first day will be spent at court. It shouldn't be too bad though since its just chain of custody. Of course, I've not been able to review any of my documentation, but that should only take me a few minutes!

Today the kids & I are going with mom to her 3 month oncologist appointment. She's also going to have Lukas. We'll probably grab a bite to eat & pick one store to shop. Then we'll make our way home.

One of the foobs has moved closer to under my arm-pit (the left one). I also noticed that the right one has rotated about 180 degrees... Don't know what I did, but they're apparently not content to stay in one place. Makes me glad the plastic surgeon is wanting to use round implants. That way they can rotate around at will. The biggest problem will be if they migrate towards my arm-pits. The scabbed areas on the right are finally shrinking too. The main scab went from the size of a nickel to where its now about 1/2 a centimeter by 1 cm (rectangular).

However, I am disappointed to find out that all this time I've been going bra-less its been obvious. No one told me until yesterday when I was talking about how to dress for work. So I've been to church, concerts (religious ones), town, doctors appointments, etc all while it was obvious I wasn't wearing a bra. I was self-conscious enough, but now I'm going to be worse b/c I'm still not allowed to wear a bra (don't want to compromise circulation in any way or irritate the scab to where it comes off prematurely). However, it would have been nice to know earlier so I could at least prepare &/or figure out which shirts do the best job of disguising my bra-less-ness. Sigh... If its not one thing I don't like about my new body, its another. :-(

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Smiling already at 2 weeks

Smiling already at 2 weeks
Rachel has been smiling as a response to other people since day one.

And two shall become one...

And two shall become one...
In 2006, Andrew & I became one before God and family! Shortly thereafter we became 3 with the birth of Simon in 2008... Then 4 with the addition of Rachel in 2009!

Erika's Miracle Journey Continues's Fan Box