Saturday, December 12, 2009

Do you believe?

Do you believe in every day miracle? Can the power of prayer have such a profound effect on an individual to make that individual be healed? If so, then jump on the bandwagon of those who believe that my 2nd lump was cured by the power of prayer. On initial examination the Dr was probably 85-90% certain it was cancerous. Now I have a clear PET scan all w/n just a few days.


Praise God! I'm in awe as to why I deserve two miracles in such a short amount of time. The first was Rachel's healthy, normal, blessed birth and now this... I am truly humbled.

Isn't it wonderful and/or odd that this is the time of year when people put out signs asking/saying "Believe" but they're actually wanting us to believe in Santa Claus. So few people truly remember the reason for the Season is God & God alone. He needs us to believe in Him and His Son's miraculous birth so that we may have eternal life with Them.
Let us all BELIEVE in the power of God!

Let us not forget to show God the depth of our believe by attending Mass - especially December 20th at St. Elizabeth's Catholic Church in Curdsville, KY . That is the date of Rachel's baptism & a special surprise. Come one, come all!

2 comments:

Therese said...

it is such wonderful news Erica. I most certainly do believe in miracles.

Continued prayers for your whole family.

Colleen said...

Erika - Congratulations on your new little bundle. And I'm so happy to hear that your scan was clear. I've been following your story (reading your blog feed on the CCF board on BBC!) and I'll keep you in my prayers!

Total Pageviews

Smiling already at 2 weeks

Smiling already at 2 weeks
Rachel has been smiling as a response to other people since day one.

And two shall become one...

And two shall become one...
In 2006, Andrew & I became one before God and family! Shortly thereafter we became 3 with the birth of Simon in 2008... Then 4 with the addition of Rachel in 2009!

Erika's Miracle Journey Continues's Fan Box