Monday, December 28, 2009

Busy busy

I've been so busy lately that I've not been getting on the computer. I have some cute photos of Rachel that I need to post. I just can't seem to get the time or motivation.

On the cancer front, I've postponed my next chemo until January 4th. I was cleared to drink adult beverages for Christmas & New Years, but if I'd left my chemo day alone, I'd be having chemo on New Years Eve. Not a good plan in my opinion. My hair is falling out again. Its almost more annoying this time. I'm not exactly sure why that is, but its the way I feel. Maybe its b/c my hair had already starting growing back & its leaving again...

Rachel is doing great. She's taking 4.5 oz every 3-4 hours already. She's an eating machine! If I'd feed her every 2 hours she'd take it I think. However, the pediatrician says she can only eat every 3 hours at minimum. We weighed her unofficially the other day at my doctor's office. With her clothes on she was 11 lbs! She wasn't quite 4 weeks old yet! ;-) I grow big babies whether they're breast babies or formula babies apparently!

Simon's Christmas was great! We got him a Dig'n Ride (its a digger that he can ride on in the house). He also got a large assortment of other trucks and toys too. He's very happy! Andrew got me an 'Open Hearts' collection angel. I found Andrew the same pocket knife I gave him last year & a wallet. Rachel got the movie Snow White and some clothes for the most part. She really doesn't care as long as I give her her formula... :-)

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Smiling already at 2 weeks

Smiling already at 2 weeks
Rachel has been smiling as a response to other people since day one.

And two shall become one...

And two shall become one...
In 2006, Andrew & I became one before God and family! Shortly thereafter we became 3 with the birth of Simon in 2008... Then 4 with the addition of Rachel in 2009!

Erika's Miracle Journey Continues's Fan Box