Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Taking it easy...

...Stinks! I'm really not set up mentally to be inactive apparently. I can stay home & take care of the house, the kid(s), and cook - no problem. However, as soon as I'm told *not* to do anything I find 100 things that need to be done - laundry, floors, toy pick-up, food to cook, dishes to put away & wash, etc. I don't really have the motivation to do things really, but I can't stand to be forced into that decision. Hmmm... is that obstinacy rearing its ugly head? Probably...

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Smiling already at 2 weeks

Smiling already at 2 weeks
Rachel has been smiling as a response to other people since day one.

And two shall become one...

And two shall become one...
In 2006, Andrew & I became one before God and family! Shortly thereafter we became 3 with the birth of Simon in 2008... Then 4 with the addition of Rachel in 2009!

Erika's Miracle Journey Continues's Fan Box