Thursday, October 8, 2009

the Middle of the End...

I'm still plugging along w/ Agent Orange, but I get unplugged today. We haven't done a whole lot this week - I'm trying to save up my energy for this weekend's event.

Yesterday was a great day though. We went to a road-side farmer's market that had a straw bale maze for Simon, a pumpkin maze for him, a corn pit, and lots of pumpkins to examine! He had an absolute blast. Then we drove through Panther Creek Park. We had some leftover bread from our lunch, so we stopped and fed the ducks. Simon hasn't played w/ ducks that I know of since we went to Gatlinburg in June. He loved it! When we got home, he was even more thrilled b/c Andrew was mowing the yard. Simon got to sit on the front porch, play with his tractors, and watch Andrew mow. I think that rounded out his day quite well!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Smiling already at 2 weeks

Smiling already at 2 weeks
Rachel has been smiling as a response to other people since day one.

And two shall become one...

And two shall become one...
In 2006, Andrew & I became one before God and family! Shortly thereafter we became 3 with the birth of Simon in 2008... Then 4 with the addition of Rachel in 2009!

Erika's Miracle Journey Continues's Fan Box