Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Almost too cool

I feel like Goldi-locks. Yesterday, the weather was beautiful for having the windows open & enjoying the outdoors. Today I'm actually a bit cold. Of course, that's perfect for the Hoppin John soup I'm making w/ a side of corn-bread. I've got my little boy in his race-car bed taking a nap & then we're probably going to try to go outside & enjoy the fall weather. I've actually got laundry drying outside. The wind isn't blowing like yesterday, so I'm not sure the laundry is going to dry. Oh well, I have a dryer, I just love the idea and smell of outdoor fresh laundry. I'm going to go enjoy it!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Smiling already at 2 weeks

Smiling already at 2 weeks
Rachel has been smiling as a response to other people since day one.

And two shall become one...

And two shall become one...
In 2006, Andrew & I became one before God and family! Shortly thereafter we became 3 with the birth of Simon in 2008... Then 4 with the addition of Rachel in 2009!

Erika's Miracle Journey Continues's Fan Box