Friday, August 21, 2009

Poor Simon

Since Wednesday Simon has had a pouring nose, frequent sneezes, and a harsh cough. Since he's under 2 they won't let us give him Benadryl or anything to dry him out. Now he's even more miserable (if that's possible) and running a low-grade fever (99 - 100). Mom & dad are taking him to the doctor at 1130 this morning. They're taking him b/c I don't need to be exposed to all the sick kiddos since I have chemo on Monday. I'll be keeping an eye on Sarah while they're gone.

I'm not feeling all that great either, but no fever. Rachel is still having a blast kicking & rolling around. Hopefully this weekend will be uneventful, but fun!


UPDATE: My poor baby has a double ear infection. The doctor said that it probably started as a cold, but he got fluid in his ears & bred bacteria. The cold is contagious, but the ear infections aren't. Here's hoping he feels better & I don't get my chemo postponed due to a silly cold! We're both going to be drinking lots & trying to rest!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I hope he gets better quick! And I hope this next chemo goes well for you!

Sue said...

I hope you don't catch that cold. I hope your chemo goes as well as the first one. By the way I saw you in your wig and make-up, you looked very good. Hope Simon gets well soon.

David said...

Get well soon to Simon and to you. I hope anything goes well to you and your family.

Total Pageviews

Smiling already at 2 weeks

Smiling already at 2 weeks
Rachel has been smiling as a response to other people since day one.

And two shall become one...

And two shall become one...
In 2006, Andrew & I became one before God and family! Shortly thereafter we became 3 with the birth of Simon in 2008... Then 4 with the addition of Rachel in 2009!

Erika's Miracle Journey Continues's Fan Box